American Red Cross Lifeguard Recertification Courses
Designed for individuals interested in updating a current American Red Cross Lifeguard certification.
This course is not designed for individuals whose American Red Cross Lifeguard certification has expired. Individuals with an expired certification must retake the full American Red Cross Lifeguard course. In house American Red Cross Certified Instructors not only train lifeguards but also GUARANTEE JOB PLACEMENT upon successful completion of the course with Aquatic Management Group. To guarantee job placement, applicants must setup and have an interview with Aquatic Management Group before completing the course.
This course includes the following certifications:
2 year Lifeguard and First Aid Certification
2 year CPR/AED Certification
- Must have current Red Cross Lifeguarding certification as of September 4th, 2018 to attend this course.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs.
- Swim 300 yards continuously using a combination of breast stroke and front crawl.
- Swim 20 yards and retrieve a 10lb object at 8ft deep.
- Then swim back 20 yards to the wall while keeping both hands on the object in less than 1 minute 40 seconds.
Classroom Days: Pen/pencil, notepad, snacks/drink.
Pool Days: Swimsuit, towel, goggles, snacks/drink.
All Payments are due at the time of course sign up.